Bennet gave 30 terrorists sanction relief with Iran deal
DENVER—Former CIA officer Marc C. Johnson and former Army officer and executive director of Veterans Against the Deal Michael Pregent, penned a piece, “Iran Deal Gives Sanctions Relief to Over 30 Dangerous Terrorists” explaining 30 terrorists received sanctions relief from the Iran deal. The Iran deal had support from Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., despite constituents urging him to oppose the president’s nuclear agreement with the largest state sponsor of terror.
Some of the terrorists receiving sanctions relief that have nothing to do with Iran’s nuclear program, causing suspicion as to why they were included:
- Javad al Yasin, head of the Research Center for Explosion and Impact.
- Mohammad Reza Movasaghnia, head of Samen Al A’Emmeh Industries Group a/k/a Cruise Missile Industry Group.
- Mohammad Pakpur, Commander of Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Ground Forces.
- Mehrdada Ahklaghi Ketabachi, head of Shahid Bakeri Industries Group, the solid fuel arm of the ballistic missile program.
- Naser Maleki, head of Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, the liquid fuel arm of the ballistic missile program.
- Gen. Mohammad Reza Zahedi, commander of Quds Force in Lebanon.
According to the former officers the Iran deal also relieves sanctions on Anis Naccache, a notorious Lebanese terrorist who helped Carlos the Jackal take OPEC oil ministers hostage in Vienna in 1975.
The former officers explained as a member of Fatah, Naccache tried to assassinate pre-revolutionary Iranian Prime Minister Shapour Bakhtiar in Paris. Naccache was also a close friend of Imad Mughniyeh, the late head of Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization, architect of the Marine barracks bombing in 1983.
Advancing Colorado Executive Director Jonathan Lockwood released the following statement:
“Sen. Michael Bennet deceived Coloradans and supported the lawless Iran deal, despite clear reasons to oppose it. Now, the Iran deal is proving to be more and more dangerous and every promise from Iran deal supporters has been proven to be a mirage and a lie. We deserve better than politicians jeopardizing our lives and safety to play politics, and Coloradans are not going to shut up about it.”